Endurance Real Estate Group, LLC is looking to hire an organized, detail oriented Property Accountant. The position requires a candidate to have the ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail in a fast-paced exciting entrepreneurial environment. The candidate will be willing to take ownership of projects and work well with others. The chosen candidate will join the accounting team in managing accounting functions at Endurance’s growing portfolio of warehouse, industrial and development properties at our Radnor office.
Key responsibilities include:
• Prepare monthly financial statements and associated reporting packages for various properties in the portfolio
• Review general ledger detail, record adjusting journal entries and review/reconcile subsidiary ledger activity to general ledger
• Analyze, investigate and explain variances on monthly and annual statements (balance sheet and income statement)
• Maintain supporting workpapers and reconciliations
• Assist with loan draws and other releases of funds from lenders
• Processing of cash receipts and disbursements
• Reconcile monthly bank statements
• Provide support to accounting team
• Assist in tenant inquires and collections
• Set up and maintain tenant billings and other lease administration tasks
• Respond to tenant, lender and investor inquires
• Prepare year-end audit and tax work papers for outside accountants
• Assist with annual property level budgets
• Preparation of annual CAM reconciliations
• Complete special projects and analysis as needed
• Support and assist team members across the organization including property management staff.
• Minimum of 3 years of solid accounting experience with knowledge of accounts receivable, accounts payable, bank reconciliations and general ledger including journal entries, experience in real estate industry preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred
• Applicant must be a detail-oriented person with excellent analytical skills and proficient with Excel and other MS Office products
• Ability to ensure timely and accurate reporting and handle books for multiple entities
• Experience with Yardi and MRI preferred
• Ability to work cooperatively with all levels and departments in an organization
• Team player, self-starter and independent thinker with excellent analytical skills who is eager to learn and take on new challenges
Endurance Real Estate Group, LLC (www.endurance-re.com), formed in 2002, is a Radnor, Pennsylvania-based real estate owner/developer focused on income and value add industrial opportunities located in the Mid-Atlantic region. Since its formation, the company has acquired and developed over $800 million of assets totaling over 14.5 million SF and sold over 9.7 million SF with a combined value of $680 million. Endurance currently owns and operates a portfolio totaling over 3.8 million square feet consisting of 45 buildings. Existing space includes 3.1 million square feet of industrial and 700,000 square feet of flex/office space. Endurance is currently developing over 1 million SF of distribution buildings across several projects in varying building sizes from 71,000 SF up to 352,000 SF. To learn more visit www.endurance-re.com or follow @EnduranceREGrp on Twitter and Endurance LinkedIn.
Compensation commensurate with experience. Endurance offers an excellent benefits package including vacation and sick pay, matching simple IRA, business casual work environment, and medical benefits
To be considered for this career opportunity, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.